A non-technical 8-page review of some of the most interesting studies presented at the 19th World AIDS Conference held in Washington.
Download PDF file (1.1 MB)
- Introduction to the World AIDS Conference
- Human rights, access to treatment, activism and politics
- New drugs and formulations
- Other treatment studies
- Publications launched at IAS
- ACT-UP at the movies: reviews of two new films of early activism
- Four ways to find a cure
- i-Base publications and services
Hyperlinks in this PDF file link directly to each abstract or session.All abstracts and webcasts can be seen on the conference website.
Technical reports from the conference are published in HIV Treatment Bulletin, available online and to order in print from i-Base.