As ART get more effective, each update to this guide focuses as much on living well with HIV as it does on side effects.
The online version includes additional material to the print version.
This guide will help you:
- Have accurate, up-to-date information about side effects and what to do about them.
- Get the most out of your relationship with your doctor and other health professionals.
- Have information about age-related health issues: diet, exercise, heart disease, bone health and cancer.
- Feel more in control of your treatment.
- Get better medical care and improved health, and
- Achieve a better quality-of-life.