If you would like to talk to someone about HIV treatment contact the i-Base information service by phone or email.
0808 800 6013
If you would like to talk about HIV testing and the risk of transmission call your local GUM clinic or the Terrence Higgins Trust on 0808 800 1221.
The following websites include information on HIV, safer sex and sexual transmission of HIV.
• MTV online game about HIV status.
• Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) HIV testing centres in the UK.
• UK site for gay men and men who have sex with men.
• UK Heath information organisations.
• US medical site developed for younger people
• Cartoon and animation HIV stories.
• Information on health and sexuality.
• Partner Study: European study looking at risk of HIV transmission when viral load in indetectable
• Sexual health site from Birmingham.
• Sexual health site for under 20’s.
The site now redirects to an NHS site that has more comprehensive information, but is now more boring and text-heavy. Bring back ruthinking…!
1 June 2016