HTB supplement with a focus on southern Africa produced and distributed in partnership with the Southern African HIV Clinicians’ Society.
Editor: Polly Clayden. Contributing editor: Simon Collins. ISSN 2046-9373.
Subscriptions are free.
Each issue of HTB South is circulated for comments to our medical review board.
- Moxifloxacin and rifapentine: we need better trials 24 April 2014.
- Trials show further benefits for cotrimoxazole in children and adults 24 April 2014.
- Life expectancy in South Africa is increasing, but drug-resistant TB is a threat 2 April 2014.
- Medicines Patent Pool adds dolutegravir 2 April 2014.
- Volume 7 Number 1 January/March 2014 1 March 2014.
- 4th International Workshop on HIV & Women, 13-14 January 2014, Washington 1 March 2014.
- Women, HIV research and antiretrovirals 1 March 2014.
- Improved virological outcomes for women starting efavirenz-based first-line regimens in South Africa 1 March 2014.
- High rates of pregnancy in HIV positive women in Zambia and South Africa 1 March 2014.
- Contraceptive choices among a Canadian cohort of HIV positive women 1 March 2014.
- Bone disease and older HIV positive women 1 March 2014.
- Lower immune response to the qHPV vaccine in HIV positive girls 1 March 2014.
- HIV exposed vs unexposed babies have lower gestational age and birth weight in Danish study 1 March 2014.
- Outcomes in infants exposed to lopinavir/ritonavir in utero 1 March 2014.
- 17th International Conference on AIDS and STIs in Africa (ICASA), 7-11 December 2013, Cape Town 1 March 2014.
- Two percent rate of efavirenz discontinuation in an ART programme in Malawi 1 March 2014.
- 6th International Workshop on HIV Persistence During Therapy, 3-6 December 2013, Miami, USA 1 March 2014.
- Report from the 6th workshop 1 March 2014.
- BMS to add atazanavir to Patent Pool 1 March 2014.
- Donors pledge $12 billion to Global Fund for 2014–2016: increase still short of $15 billion goal 1 March 2014.