10th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, 7–11 November 2010, Glasgow
The ‘Glasgow conference’ is held every two years and attracts a broad interest from both European and US clinicians and researchers.
This year the conference abstracts are already posted online as a supplement to the Journal of the International AIDS Society (Volume 13, Supplement 4).
In the references to our reports we include both the conference abstract numbers and the IAS publication link.
A PDF file of the abstracts is also available (direct download):
Approximately 200 posters are online as PDF files, categorised by general topics, and posted to the ‘webcast’ pages of the conference website. A few webcasts are included in this selection.
Reports in this issue include:
- Virological findings from the SARA trial of boosted protease inhibitor monotherapy
- Nevirapine exposure was not associated with hypersensitivity in patients from Malawi
- Estimating the number of people in a country or region with HIV who are undiagnosed and in need of ART
- Pharmacokinetics of lopinavir/ritonavir in combination with rifampicin based TB treatment in children
- Efavirenz versus nevirapine based first line treatment in a South African cohort