January/March 2017: Volume 10 Number 1
10 January 2017. Related: Editorial.
Welcome to the January–March 2017 edition of HTB South.
This edition provides a round-up of i-Base conference reports over the past six months and is distributed with The Southern African Journal of HIV Medicine.
- Antiretrovirals, particularly those under investigation for optimised ART for low- and middle-income countries like dolutegravir and lower dose efavirenz.
- Research for prevention, including a burgeoning PrEP pipeline.
- Potential new strategies for controlling HIV such as antibody therapy.
- Pregnancy, maternal health and infant outcomes.
- Paediatric HIV including new drugs and virological response.
- Tuberculosis, for which universal treatment for multidrug resistant TB is possible within current budgets with generic production and new strategies for children.
You can also find us online on the HIV i-Base and Clinicians Society websites.