AIDS 2010: non-technical summary from IAS conference in Vienna
This supplement to the September/October issue of HIV Treatment Bulletin is a non-technical summary from the recent 18th World AIDS Conference held in Vienna.
The electronic versions (online and PDF file) include hyperlinks to the original studies on the conference website.
- Introduction to the World AIDS Conference
- Tenofovir gel reduces HIV infections
- New drugs and formulations
- Studies with current drugs
- A new CD4 ‘point-of-care’ test
- Vaccine protects young men from genital warts and anal cancer
- HIV and ageing
- Long-term outlook, nanotechnology and searching for a cure
- The online conference
- i-Base publications and services