i-Base answers questions about HIV treatment. This service is primarily for people who are HIV positive.
Our answers are based on the latest guidelines and research and presented in non-technical language.
This information is posted by treatment advocates (who answers these questions?) and is meant to be used in consultation and discussion with your doctor.
THE Q&A SERVICE DOES NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HIV TESTING OR HIV TRANSMISSION. See: Why doesn’t i-Base answer questions on HIV testing and transmission?
Last updated: 1 February 2017.
- We post a single answer to questions that are similar. The same question may have been asked by several other people.
- If you want a completely private answer: include your email address but leave the "You may post my question on the i-Base website" box unchecked or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you tell us we may post your answer on our website, your question and our answer will be available publicly. For complete confidentiality, leave out information that may identify you.
- If you include an email address, we will send you a copy of our answer. This may contain additional personalised information.
- Your email address will be kept private. It will not appear on the website.