i-Base can answer individual questions about HIV treatment. This service is primarily for people who are HIV positive.
Our answers are based on the latest guidelines and research and presented in non-technical language.
This information is posted by treatment advocates (who answers these questions?) and is meant to be used in consultation and discussion with your doctor.
THIS Q&A SERVICE DOES NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HIV TESTING OR HIV TRANSMISSION. see: Why doesn’t i-Base answer questions on HIV testing and transmission?
Last updated: 1 February 2017.
- We post a single answer to questions that are similar. The same question may have been asked by several other people.
- If you want a completely private answer: include your email address but leave the "You may post my question on the i-Base website" box unchecked or email us at email@example.com
- If you tell us we may post your answer on our website, your question and our answer will be available publicly. For complete confidentiality, leave out information that may identify you.
- If you include an email address, we will send you a copy of our answer. This may contain additional personalised information.
- Your email address will be kept private. It will not appear on the website.