Treatment passport – record your treatment
The Treatment Passport is a small thin booklet where you can keep a record of your test results.
It includes pages for:
- CD4 and viral load counts.
- Resistance tests.
- Your treatment history.
- Information about your side effects and allergies.
- Other infectious and illnesses.
- Any trials you have taken part in, and
- Contact details for your clinics.
It is especially useful if you change doctors or visit another hospital.
This PDF version can be printed larger if you’d like an A4 size record.