NEW: UK guide to PrEP: 3rd edition (September 2017)
A new edition of this UK guide to PrEP is now available.
This coincides with the upcoming IMPACT trial that is due to start this month.
The third edition of this 24-page A5 booklet includes new information about PrEP and women, and PrEP and trans and non binary people. Also about access to PrEP in the UK.
The guide is available in print and online.
A related guide – PrEP in Scotland – is available from NHS Scotland.
The guides include information about how to use PrEP safely.
- Who could benefit from PrEP.
- Access to PrEP in the UK.
- How to buy PrEP online (in the UK guide only)
- Different ways to take PrEP.
- Daily and on-demand dosing.
- Important monitoring tests.
- Other considerations.
The UK guide was produced in collaboration with UK doctors and PrEP advocates from the following organisations and clinics.