This year the biennial Glasgow conference was held from 23-26 October 2016.
The meeting has a single-track programme making it easy to attend and follow the whole programme, often highlight important European research before it is presented at CROI, and supports broader access by webcasting oral presentations.
The programme and abstract book are already online. Webcasts are usually added the day after they were presented.
Published as a supplement to the Journal of the IAS. International Congress of Drug Therapy in HIV Infection 23-26 October 2016, Glasgow, UK. JIAS (19) supplement 7 (2016).
Reports from this conference include:
- Generic PrEP bought online for UK use is validated by drug testing service
- Further reports of CNS-related side effects with dolutegravir
- 1000-fold mark-up for drug prices blocks access to HIV, HCV and cancer drugs in high income countries
- Dolutegravir-based ART in combination with rifampicin-based TB treatment is safe in a small cohort of co-infected patients
- Simplifying HIV treatment: dual therapy works but monotherapy with either boosted-PIs or dolutegravir doesn’t