Please support i-Base:
every penny helps!
HIV i-Base does not receive statutory or government funding. We rely entirely on grants and donations to do our work. Every donation, however small, is appreciated.
- All our information, training and advocacy is provided free of charge, wherever it is needed.
- All patient resources, including pocket leaflets and A5 booklets are provided free, including to UK clinics.
- Last year, the Q&A service answered almost 8,000 individual treatment questions were answered online and by email.
- HIV treatment bulletin (HTB) is distribution free by email to more than 5,000 doctors and other health workers.
- The treatment phoneline is a freephone number where anyone can speak to a trained peer advocate about their treatment and care.
- Each month, more than 500,000 people use the i-Base website – accessed from nearly every country in the world.
More details on our work are in the 2017 review.
Please consider making a regular monthly online donation by credit card using the links below. Small regular donations help us more than single payments but both types of support can be made using the same link. Gift Aid increases the donation to i-Base by 25%, at no cost to you.
Donate with Gift Aid:
Donate without Gift Aid:
If you prefer to give offline, please use this donation form.
However you chose to donate to i-Base, thank you for your support.
Last updated: 21 January 2019.