Please support i-Base – every penny helps!
- All our information, training and advocacy is provided free of charge, wherever it is needed.
- All patient resources, including leaflets and booklets are provided free, including to UK clinics.
- HIV treatment bulletin (HTB) is distribution free by print and email to more than 6000 doctors and other health workers every two months.
- The treatment information phoneline uses a freephone number. More than 6000 individual treatment questions are also answered online and by email each year.
- Each month, more than 400,000 people use the i-Base website – accessed from nearly every country in the world.
HIV i-Base does not receive statutory or government funding. We rely entirely on grants and donations to do our work. Every donation, however small, is appreciated.
Please make a donation via PayPal using the button below.
Please download a donation form if you prefer to give offline.
However you chose to donate to i-Base, we thank you for your support.
Last updated: 1 March 2017