Sexual health for you and your partner. Understanding risk. PrEP. U=U. How and when to test. What the results mean. January 2020.
Access to PrEP in the UK. How to buy PrEP online. Options for dosing. Testing and monitoring. November 2019.
What is ART (antiretroviral treatment)? How does it work? CD4 and viral load. When to start. Which drugs. Side effects, adherence and resistance. October 2019.
Six pictures with easy text to explain ART, the HIV lifecycle, adherence, test results, cure research and more. June 2019.
Planning your pregnancy. HIV treatment when pregnant. Important monitoring tests. Stopping your baby getting HIV. After baby is born. April 2019.
Second-line therapy and drug resistance. Why treatment stops working and when to change. December 2017.
Listing for each HIV drug with links to patient and prescribing info.
What is hepatitis C? New drugs (DAAs) and access. Testing, diagnosis and monitoring. FibroScan. April 2017.
Side effects and living well with HIV. Talking with your doctor. Ageing well. Diet and exercise. Tips to help. August 2016.
How HIV clinical trials work and why research is important. How to understand results. The role of the advocate in research. December 2015.
Side effects diary and other charts from our Treatment Passport. Record your CD4 count, viral load, treatment history and other information. September 2015
i-Base can answer any question about HIV treatment. If we don't know the answer we will research it. And if there is no clear answer we will tell you.
- Can positive people had kids with negative people? 19 April 2021
- Which countries that do not allow HIV positive people to visit? 16 April 2021
- Can I stop HIV meds during morning sickness if they make me sick? 13 April 2021
- Is it safe for an HIV positive with undetectable viral load to take probiotics? 13 April 2021
- Q&As on COVID-19 vaccines: safety, effective, dosing, ethnicity, chemsex, Halal? 8 April 2021