Please support i-Base keep all services free
HIV i-Base does not receive NHS, statutory or government funding.
We rely entirely on grants and donations to do our work. Every donation, however small, is appreciated.
Please consider making a regular monthly online donation by credit card using the links below. Small regular donations help us more than single payments but both types of support can be made using the same link. Gift Aid increases the donation to i-Base by 25%, at no cost to you.
- All our information, training and advocacy is provided free of charge, wherever it is needed.
- Each month, more than 500,000 people use the i-Base website – accessed from nearly every country in the world.
- All resources, including more than 40,000 pocket leaflets and 50,000 A5 booklets were distributed free, to UK clinics last year.
- Last year, the Q&A service answered almost 12,000 individual treatment questions were answered online and by email.
- HIV treatment bulletin (HTB) is distribution free by email to more than 5,000 doctors and other health workers.
- The treatment phoneline is a freephone number where anyone can speak to a trained peer advocate about their treatment and care.
However you chose to give to us, we thank you for your support.
Last updated: 21 January 2021.