IAS 2014: news from Melbourne
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
New ARV prescribing guidelines for London (2014)
Introduction to combination therapy (2014)
May/June HTB now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- We had unprotected sex – what are the risks? 27 June 2014
- Is it safe to take Odimune and Tribuss at the same time? 27 June 2014
- What does a viral load of 5 million copies mean? Does the 5 million stand for 5 thousand? 26 June 2014
- I was 2 hours late, can I still take my pills? 11 March 2014
- Do I need another medicine? 11 March 2014
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Higher ART coverage is associated with lower HIV infection rates in a multi-country analysis 25 July 2014
- Cure research at IAS 2014: TILDA measures the reservoir and romidepsin wakes it up 22 July 2014
- HTB supplement: 2014 Pipeline Report 19 July 2014
- Dedication: Marvin Oscar Shulman 19 July 2014
- Introduction and executive summary 19 July 2014
- HTB homepage