Early reports from CROI 2017
November/December HTB now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (November 2016)
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Women on lopinavir/ritonavir-based regimens at conception at higher risk of preterm delivery in UK study 23 February 2017
- No increase in adverse birth outcomes with maternal TDF/FTC in US study 23 February 2017
- Efavirenz, tenofovir and emtricitabine associated with fewest adverse birth outcomes in Botswana 20 February 2017
- Dolutegravir monotherapy studies halted due to integrase resistance: dual therapy studies continue 17 February 2017
- No evidence of accelerated brain ageing in HIV positive people on effective ART 16 February 2017
- HTB homepage