May/June HTB now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (June 2016)
New pocket guide to ART
2015 pipeline report
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Can someone on HIV treatment use Kaposi’s treatment? 24 June 2016
- What is a good CD4 count for people living with HIV? 24 June 2016
- Can I get Triumeq in Vietnam 24 June 2016
- Why are my meds now called Tribuss? 24 June 2016
- Can I get pregnant after two months treatment? 23 June 2016
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- NHS England confuses arse and elbow: block to PrEP ignores UK HIV crisis and will send PEP services into chaos 2 June 2016
- In Memory: Paul Blanchard 1 June 2016
- May/June 2016: Volume 17 Number 5/6 1 June 2016
- 22nd Annual BHIVA Conference, 19-22 April 2016, Manchester 1 June 2016
- New HBV drugs and non-viral liver disease in HIV positive people 1 June 2016
- HTB homepage