2016 pipeline report now online
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
New: UK guide to PrEP (June 2016)
May/June HTB now online
New pocket guide to ART
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Why did my partner test positive when I tested negative? 24 July 2016
- What are natural ways to lower HIV viral load? 24 July 2016
- How can I tell my boyfriend I tested positive? 24 July 2016
- Was there any cure advances in Durban? 24 July 2016
- Can I change the time I take my meds? 24 July 2016
- Q and A homepage