July/August HTB now online
IAS 2015: news from the Vancouver HIV conference
2015 pipeline report launched at IAS
Breaking news: what do the START results mean for HIV positive people
Guide to changing HIV treatment (Feb 2015)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- How do I safely use PrEP if I buy it online? 10 August 2015
- Can I check PrEP from the Internet is genuine? 10 August 2015
- I stopped treatment, can i infect my partner? 7 August 2015
- Can I get PrEP privately in the UK? 4 August 2015
- I have an undetectable viral load, is this good? 3 August 2015
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- “We will win or lose the fight against AIDS in next five years”: UNAIDS and Lancet commission report 1 August 2015
- July/Aug 2015: Volume 16 Number 7/8 1 August 2015
- 8th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2015), 19 – 22 July 2015, Vancouver, Canada 1 August 2015
- Tribute to Bob Munk: long-time HIV positive US treatment activist and educator 1 August 2015
- Four reasons IAS 2015 will be a milestone HIV conference: a personal view 1 August 2015
- HTB homepage