CROI 2015: HIV news from Seattle
Guide to changing HIV treatment (Feb 2015)
January/February HTB now online
Dolutegravir and Truimeq approved in England: London guidelines updated
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I’ve been diagnosed with HIV 1 and 2. Will my ART work? 5 March 2015
- I’m moving to England. How do i access HIV care? 5 March 2015
- I have started treatment but my numbers are confusing. 5 March 2015
- My wife is pregnant and has a CD4 of 64 but she looks healthy. 5 March 2015
- My ARVs are causing kidney toxicity, are there alternatives? 5 March 2015
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Weekend-off ART is non-inferior to continuous ART in young people taking efavirenz-based regimens: results from BREATHER study 5 March 2015
- Undetectable viral load sustained for ten years off-ART in UK patient with prior history of HIV progression 4 March 2015
- No HIV transmissions between gay couples when VL is undetectable: preliminary results from “Opposites Attract” study in Australia, Thailand and Brazil 4 March 2015
- Pipeline ART: HIV maturation inhibitors 3 March 2015
- Early HIV treatment and isoniazid prophylaxis: why TEMPRANO results do not yet support universal ART at CD4 >500 cells/mm3 3 March 2015
- HTB homepage