July/August HTB now online
First reports from the AIDS 2016 conference in Durban and linked workshops
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (June 2016)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I’m thinking of stopping treatment for 6 months, what will happen? 26 September 2016
- What types of food have the 400 calories needed for Eviplera? 26 September 2016
- Can ARVs stop my skin becoming lighter? 25 September 2016
- How can I boost my CD4 count without ARVs? 22 September 2016
- How long do I have to take PEP for? 22 September 2016
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- First generic version of dolutegravir approved by the FDA 23 September 2016
- Four day a week ART: sub-optimal drug levels but few virological failures 19 September 2016
- Bone loss and recovery in MSM aged 13-24 using PrEP for a year 16 September 2016
- Raltegravir increases waist circumference compared to boosted PIs: greater with use of later ART 15 September 2016
- Atripla three days a week for two years: pilot switch study reports undetectable viral load with better bone, kidneys and sleep 14 September 2016
- HTB homepage