November/December HTB now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (November 2016)
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- My CD4 is 769, can I stop meds? 16 January 2017
- My CD4 has risen from 166 to 250, is this good? 11 January 2017
- UK switch to dolutegravir: do I still need 3TC/FTC or even 3 drugs? 4 January 2017
- I’m not on treatment, how do I tell my boyfriend? 3 January 2017
- I missed my meds for 8 days, will I be ok? 3 January 2017
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- AT LAST: Gay men and transgender people get vaccine to prevent genital warts and anal cancer – impressive pilot results in England 17 January 2017
- Four London clinics report dramatic drops in HIV incidence in gay men: PrEP, early testing and early ART are likely to be key 29 December 2016
- New York reports fewer HIV diagnoses in 2015: target to reduce new infections by 75% by 2020 7 December 2016
- NHS England fudges PrEP access and delays on-demand access to PrEP by years; blocks doctors from prescribing PrEP now 4 December 2016
- November/December 2016: Volume 17 Number 11/12 29 November 2016
- HTB homepage