May/June HTB now online
i-Base 2017 appeal: we need your help…
Pocket guides (March 2017)
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- May/June 2017: Volume 18 Number 5/6 26 June 2017
- ART in pictures: HIV treatment explained (June 2017) 26 June 2017
- i-Base 2017 appeal: we need your help…. 26 June 2017
- Unexpected side effects with generic abacavir – and potential for rare reactions to other generic ARVs 26 June 2017
- 18th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Antiviral Therapy, 14-16 June 2017, Chicago 26 June 2017
- HTB homepage