January/February HTB now online
Pocket guides (March 2017)
Early reports from CROI 2017
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- What’s the difference between atenef and atrozia? 1 March 2017
- When will I know if my baby is negative? 28 February 2017
- Does a viral load need to go up or down? 27 February 2017
- My CD4 is 645, am I in danger? 27 February 2017
- I’m pregnant, my CD4 is 460 do I needs ARVs? 27 February 2017
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- January/February 2017: Volume 18 Number 1/2 27 February 2017
- Pocket guides: A7 concertina leaflets 27 February 2017
- 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2017), 13-16 February 2017, Seattle 27 February 2017
- Pharmacokinetics and full phase 2 results for bictegravir, a new integrase inhibitor 27 February 2017
- New NNRTI doravirine is non-inferior to darunavir/r in phase 3 treatment naive study 27 February 2017
- HTB homepage