EASL 2014 – European Liver Meeting in London
March/April HTB now online
CROI 2014: early reports
The little blue pill that can stop HIV: UK PROUD study
HIV and hepatitis C coinfection: new guide online – 2013 edition
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- EASL 2014: summary of interferon free HCV studies with new DAAs 15 April 2014
- WHO publish treatment guidelines for hepatitis C 9 April 2014
- Volume 15 Number 3/4 March/April 2014 24 March 2014
- 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), 3-6 March 2014, Boston 24 March 2014
- No HIV transmissions with undetectable viral load: interim PARTNER study results show need for longer follow-up 24 March 2014
- HTB homepage