New pocket guide to ART
September/October HTB now online
Introduction to ART (2015)
2015 pipeline report
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I have HIV and am pregnant. I’m having sex, is that ok? 26 November 2015
- Is HIV treatment going to work for me? 26 November 2015
- I’ve changed form Tribuss to Atroiza, will my baby be ok? 19 November 2015
- I tested positive, when will i start treatment? 19 November 2015
- If my friend isn’t actually positive will the meds make her ill? 19 November 2015
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- PrEP to become available free in France 26 November 2015
- Tenofovir alefanamide (TAF) approved – but only as part of a fixed dose combination 23 November 2015
- French cohort of HIV transgender women highlights issues relating to HIV management 9 November 2015
- PrEP efficacy for transgender women: new analysis from iPrEX study 9 November 2015
- 15th European AIDS Conference (EACS), 21-24 October 2015, Barcelona 1 November 2015
- HTB homepage