Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (June 2016)
May/June HTB now online
New pocket guide to ART
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Is Viraday a good choice of HIV meds? 29 July 2016
- What if nurse give asthma meds that HIV doctor says interact with ART 29 July 2016
- Does no side effects mean ART is not working? 29 July 2016
- Risks if my partner is really positive? 29 July 2016
- With an undetectable viral load mean I might test HIV negative? 28 July 2016
- Q and A homepage