November/December HTB now online
HIV Research for Prevention Conference (HIVR4P) 2016
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (November 2016)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I have a cd4 of 172, how long do I have to live? 2 December 2016
- I’ve been on treatment for 2 weeks, is it ok to have sex without a condom? 30 November 2016
- I’m taking atenef and having side effects, is it ok to take vitamins? 29 November 2016
- My cd4 is over 500, I’m taking meds, but the side effects are terrible. Can I stop? 28 November 2016
- Can I go back to first line treatment as I’m having too many side effects with 2nd line. 28 November 2016
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- November/December 2016: Volume 17 Number 11/12 29 November 2016
- UK Guide to PrEP (2nd Edition) 29 November 2016
- International Congress of Drug Therapy in HIV infection (Glasgow 2016), 23-26 October 2016 29 November 2016
- 1000-fold mark-up for drug prices in high-income countries blocks access to HIV, HCV and cancer drugs 29 November 2016
- Once-daily raltegravir formulation matches twice-daily results in age, gender, race and baseline viral load/CD4 subgroup analyses 29 November 2016
- HTB homepage