November/December HTB now online
UK PROUD study to provide PrEP earlier than expected: planned follow-up in this HIV prevention study to continue for two years
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
New ARV prescribing guidelines for London (2014)
Introduction to combination therapy (2014)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I have started Tribuss and i’m getting side effects, is it the meds? 11 November 2014
- Are there any injectable ARVs? I don’t want to have to swallow pills. 22 October 2014
- I am pregnant and my viral load is not suppressed, what are my options? 22 October 2014
- Can i get married if i have HIV? 22 October 2014
- My clinic gave me Isoniazid, is it ok to take before starting ARVs? 22 October 2014
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- November-December 2014: Volume 15 Number 11/12 1 December 2014
- ARV supply issues cause treatment interruptions in a UK clinic 1 December 2014
- 12th Glasgow Congress on HIV Therapy, 2-6 November 2014, Glasgow 1 December 2014
- Savings to the NHS predicted from switching to generic antiretrovirals 1 December 2014
- Lower dose efavirenz effective in two studies 1 December 2014
- HTB homepage