July/August HTB now online
HIV pipeline 2017: new drugs in development
i-Base 2017 appeal: we need your help…
Pocket guides (March 2017)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I’m positive, my partner is negative can we have a relationship? 12 August 2017
- How should I take Genvoya? 12 August 2017
- Are immune boosters any good? 2 August 2017
- Why doesn’t i-Base answer questions on HIV testing and transmission? 2 August 2017
- Do I need my CD4 retested? 30 July 2017
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- July/August 2017: Volume 18 Number 7/8 14 August 2017
- HIV Pipeline Report (2017) 14 August 2017
- Fit for Purpose: HIV treatment optimisation for adults and children (2017) 14 August 2017
- i-Base 2017 appeal: we need your help…. 10 August 2017
- 9th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017) 10 August 2017
- HTB homepage