March/April HTB now online
CROI 2016 – first reports: PrEP, new HIV drugs, cure and access
New pocket guide to ART
2015 pipeline report
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Will my viral load be undetectable in time to have negative baby? 8 April 2016
- Should i take my Tribuss (Atripla) with or without food? 24 March 2016
- Is it possible to get pregnant if you are taking Trivenz (Atripla)? 23 March 2016
- Can i be with someone who is HIV negative? 18 March 2016
- Is there medication i can take to protect myself from HIV transmission? 17 March 2016
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- High cure rates using generic hepatitis C drugs bought online: EASL supports lower cost access for Western countries 16 April 2016
- Two large PrEP studies using two-month infusion of antibodies to prevent HIV infection: oral PrEP included for all participants 8 April 2016
- March/April 2016: Volume 17 Number 3/4 22 March 2016
- 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2016), 22-25 February 2016, Boston 22 March 2016
- Dual long-acting injections of cabotegravir plus rilpivirine: 32-week results from LATTE-2 study 22 March 2016
- HTB homepage