July/August HTB now online
First reports from the AIDS 2016 conference in Durban and linked workshops
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (June 2016)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- July/August 2016: Volume 17 Number 7/8 1 August 2016
- 21st International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016), 18-22 July 2016, Durban, South Africa 1 August 2016
- AIDS 2016: online access to conference programme 1 August 2016
- ZERO: no linked HIV transmissions in PARTNER study after couples had sex 58,000 times without condoms 1 August 2016
- ZERO HIV transmissions in PARTNER study: most widely reported i-Base article 1 August 2016
- HTB homepage