March/April HTB now online
CROI 2015: HIV news from Seattle
Guide to changing HIV treatment (Feb 2015)
Dolutegravir and Truimeq approved in England: London guidelines updated
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I’ve started taking Atripla and i’m having nightmares. 27 March 2015
- I am on Tribuss, can i still have children? 27 March 2015
- I have just been diagnosed and i’m afraid to tell my partner. 27 March 2015
- I’ve been diagnosed with HIV 1 and 2. Will my ART work? 5 March 2015
- I’m moving to England. How do i access HIV care? 5 March 2015
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), 23-26 February 2015, Seattle 24 March 2015
- March/April 2015: Volume 16 Number 3/4 24 March 2015
- Pipeline ART: tenofovir alafenamide (TAF) 24 March 2015
- Pipeline ART: maturation inhibitors and an attachment inhibitor 24 March 2015
- No HIV transmissions between gay couples when viral load is undetectable: preliminary results from “Opposites Attract” study in Australia, Thailand and Brazil 24 March 2015
- HTB homepage