CROI 2014: early reports
January/February HTB now online
The little blue pill that can stop HIV: UK study enrolling gay men now
HIV and hepatitis C coinfection: new guide online – 2013 edition
2013 pipeline report launched at IAS: on HIV, HCV, TB, cure, prevention and vaccine research
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Can I take Tribuss, Centrum and Selenium together? 21 February 2014
- CD4 count 711, what is my life expectancy? 21 February 2014
- Why am I feeling tired? 21 February 2014
- Is it possible to have a CD4 count of 2000? 21 February 2014
- Has my question already been answered? 14 February 2014
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), 3-6 March 2014, Boston 7 March 2014
- Reports of a second baby possibly cured of HIV: uncertainty remains 7 March 2014
- Xpert TB test doesn’t reduce morbidity but it does have important advantages 7 March 2014
- Viral load rebounds in 35% of people using PI/r monotherapy: results of five-year PIVOT study 7 March 2014
- Low risk of sexual HIV transmission with undetectable viral load: interim PARTNER study results show need for longer follow-up 4 March 2014
- HTB homepage