IAS 2015: news from the Vancouver HIV conference
2015 pipeline report launched at IAS
May/June HTB now online
Breaking news: what do the START results mean for HIV positive people
Guide to changing HIV treatment (Feb 2015)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Can I get PrEP privately in the UK? 4 August 2015
- Can I check PrEP from the Internet is genuine? 4 August 2015
- I have an undetectable viral load, is this good? 3 August 2015
- I’m now taking my meds at night, is this ok? 3 August 2015
- Can i get a job or live in a different country? 3 August 2015
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Four reasons IAS 2015 will be a milestone HIV conference: a personal view 29 July 2015
- Dispersible tablet formulation of dolutegravir bioequivalent to the granule formulation 28 July 2015
- HPTN 052: no HIV transmissions on effective ART – but limited data on viral failure and drug resistance 24 July 2015
- New case of remission in a perinatally infected teenager 23 July 2015
- The option for same day ART on diagnosis: the future model for HIV care 23 July 2015
- HTB homepage