November/December HTB now online
The little blue pill that can stop HIV: UK study enrolling gay men now
ACT-UP. FIGHT BACK. FIGHT AIDS… the movie
HIV and hepatitis C coinfection: new guide online – 2013 edition
ViiV goes for gold: US premium pricing may threaten dolutegravir use in Europe
2013 pipeline report launched at IAS: on HIV, HCV, TB, cure, prevention and vaccine research
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Volume 14 Number 11/12 November/December 2013 1 December 2013
- 44th Union World Conference on Lung Health, 30 October – 3 November 2013, Paris 1 December 2013
- Preventing and treating TB in children – more baby steps 1 December 2013
- 14th European AIDS Conference (EACS), 16-19 October 2013, Brussels 1 December 2013
- Dolutegravir superior to darunavir/r at week 48 in open label treatment naïve study 1 December 2013
- HTB homepage