January/February HTB now online
Pocket guides (March 2017)
Early reports from CROI 2017
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- NHS Scotland approves PrEP 10 April 2017
- HIV cure research and basic science: capsules from CROI 2017 29 March 2017
- Breakthrough for treating XDR-TB and ameliorating TB-IRIS 29 March 2017
- Immune-based therapy canakinumab reduces inflammatory markers in HIV positive people on ART 29 March 2017
- Significant interaction between once-weekly isoniazid/rifapentine and daily dolutegravir: study stopped due to toxicity 22 March 2017
- HTB homepage