July/August HTB now online
HIV+ survey on a cure: please support with 10 minutes
IAS 2014: news from Melbourne
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
New ARV prescribing guidelines for London (2014)
Introduction to combination therapy (2014)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I’m trans* queer and worry about a future surgery. Will ARVs affect T levels? 22 August 2014
- As a trans man, can testosterone treatment increase my risk of becoming HIV positive? 22 August 2014
- Is it safe to buy hormones from the internet? 22 August 2014
- As a trans* woman living with HIV, can I have further surgery? 22 August 2014
- I am really tired of treatment. What can i do? 22 August 2014
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Volume 15 Number 7/8 July/August 2014 1 August 2014
- 20th International AIDS Conference, 20-25 July 2014, Melbourne 1 August 2014
- The loss of friends and colleagues from flight MH 17 1 August 2014
- Higher ART coverage is associated with lower HIV infection rates in a multi-country analysis 1 August 2014
- Pill A, Pill B: simplified second-line treatment for low-income countries 1 August 2014
- HTB homepage