HIV+ survey on a cure: please support with 10 minutes
IAS 2014: news from Melbourne
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
New ARV prescribing guidelines for London (2014)
Introduction to combination therapy (2014)
May/June HTB now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I am 10 weeks pregnant and was just diagnosed. Why can’t i take my Tribuss early in the morning? 30 July 2014
- A condom broke and my girlfriend is pregnant. How do we make sure she and the baby don’t get HIV? 30 July 2014
- My CD4 count was 193 and viral load 131673. Now they are 256 and 68. Should i be alarmed? 28 July 2014
- At which pharmacy can i buy Tribuss in South Africa? 28 July 2014
- I had sex with my positive girlfriend and the condom burst – is there any chance i did not get infected? 28 July 2014
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Higher ART coverage is associated with lower HIV infection rates in a multi-country analysis 25 July 2014
- Cure research at IAS 2014: TILDA measures the reservoir and romidepsin wakes it up 22 July 2014
- HTB supplement: 2014 Pipeline Report 19 July 2014
- Dedication: Marvin Oscar Shulman 19 July 2014
- Introduction and executive summary 19 July 2014
- HTB homepage