HIV Research for Prevention Conference (HIVR4P) 2016
September/October HTB now online
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
New: UK guide to PrEP (June 2016)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- What is the meaning of taking your medication on empty stomach? 21 October 2016
- CD4 of 140, will I get opportunistic infections? 21 October 2016
- Just starting meds, can I take them in the morning? 21 October 2016
- How many tests are needed to know if a baby is negative? 17 October 2016
- I had two lines on a rapid test but was negative on the lab test? 17 October 2016
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- A burgeoning PrEP pipeline: dozens of new drugs, formulations and delivery options 20 October 2016
- Potential for EFdA as PrEP to prevent HIV transmission in women and their infants 19 October 2016
- PrEP can be used by breastfeeding mothers without risk to the baby 18 October 2016
- Second case of drug resistant HIV infection in person adherent on PrEP 18 October 2016
- Antibody therapy leads to sustained post-treatment SIV control in macaques out to two years 18 October 2016
- HTB homepage