Breaking news: what do the START results mean for HIV positive people
March/April HTB now online
CROI 2015: HIV news from Seattle
Guide to changing HIV treatment (Feb 2015)
Dolutegravir and Truimeq approved in England: London guidelines updated
2014 pipeline report
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- I am looking for information about sperm washing? 11 May 2015
- I am looking for information in a different language. 11 May 2015
- Why have i been changed from Atroiza to Tribuss? 16 April 2015
- Is it ok to take my diabetes and HIV meds together? 16 April 2015
- My clinic says i’ve defaulted. What now? 16 April 2015
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Starting HIV meds when the CD4 count is above 500 reduces AIDS events: early START study results recommend ART for all participants 27 May 2015
- EACS guidelines: translations in 11 languages now available online 12 May 2015
- US guidelines shift to integrase-based combinations for first-line treatment: Atripla relegated due to side effects 6 May 2015
- Methmephangee – ChemSex vs recreational drug use: a proposed definition for health workers 28 April 2015
- Broadly neutralising antibody suppresses HIV in clinical trial 10 April 2015
- HTB homepage