UK PROUD study to provide PrEP earlier than expected: planned follow-up in this HIV prevention study to continue for two years
September/October HTB now online
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
New ARV prescribing guidelines for London (2014)
Introduction to combination therapy (2014)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- How can my partner test HIV positive and I test HIV negative? 20 October 2014
- I am undetectable, having condomless sex with my partner. Is transmission unlikely? 6 October 2014
- I’m 4 months pregnant and taking Tribuss. Should i have a C- section? 6 October 2014
- I had a HIV negative boy, is there any chance he could test positive? 1 October 2014
- How long does it take CD4 count to increase when treatment is started? 1 October 2014
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- UK PROUD study to provide PrEP earlier than expected: planned follow-up to continue to two years 16 October 2014
- September/October 2014: Volume 15 Number 9/10 1 October 2014
- 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), 5-9 September 2014, Washington, DC 1 October 2014
- Antiretroviral studies at ICAAC 2014: darunavir-based FDC with TAF, cobicistat, doravirine, Stribild and gel formulation PrEP 1 October 2014
- Switch from efavirenz to rilpivirine quells CNS toxicity, improves sleep 1 October 2014
- HTB homepage