i-Base 2017 appeal: we need your help…
March/April HTB now online
Pocket guides (March 2017)
Q&A on the PARTNER study: how to interpret the zero transmission results
2016 pipeline report now online
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Can I work as a police officer even if I have HIV in South Africa? 19 May 2017
- My wife’s positive, I’m negative, how can I protect myself? 16 May 2017
- Can I smoke and drink alcohol? 9 May 2017
- When should I start treatment? 8 May 2017
- Not on treatment, can I have kids? 8 May 2017
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Unexpected side effects with generic abacavir – and potential for rare reactions to other generic ARVs 19 May 2017
- FDA approves sofosbuvir/ledipasvir and sofosbuvir for children aged 12 to 17 5 May 2017
- FDA updates Stribild and Tybost labels: interactions with systemic, inhaled, nasal and ophthalmic corticosteriods 5 May 2017
- Hepatology – a clinical textbook (8th edition, 2017) 3 May 2017
- March/April 2017: Volume 18 Number 3/4 27 April 2017
- HTB homepage