July/August HTB now online
HIV+ survey on a cure: please support with 10 minutes
IAS 2014: news from Melbourne
2014 pipeline report launched at IAS
New ARV prescribing guidelines for London (2014)
Introduction to combination therapy (2014)
Take control of your treatment…
Treatment questions answered by phone, email or online.
Technical review of the latest HIV research.
Take control of your treatment — easy to read up-to-date guides.
Information, pics and links to full patient and prescribing info.
Research reports with a focus on southern Africa.
From CD4 and viral load to understanding clinical trials.
Blogs from Simon Collins and Polly Clayden
Medical words and phrases explained
All our publications and other resources, including translations.
How to order and subscribe!
Questions and answers
- Stock-out and non-delivery of ARVs in Taunton in the UK 19 September 2014
- Can I take muti with ARVs? 19 September 2014
- I just started ARVs with a CD4 of 18 and I feel bloated… 19 September 2014
- What are normal ranges for a CD4 count, the CD4% and the CD4:CD8 ratio? 19 September 2014
- What vitamins or antioxidants are recommended HIV positive people? 19 September 2014
- Q and A homepage
HIV Treatment Bulletin
- Volume 15 Number 7/8 July/August 2014 1 August 2014
- 20th International AIDS Conference, 20-25 July 2014, Melbourne 1 August 2014
- The loss of friends and colleagues from flight MH 17 1 August 2014
- Higher ART coverage is associated with lower HIV infection rates in a multi-country analysis 1 August 2014
- Pill A, Pill B: simplified second-line treatment for low-income countries 1 August 2014
- HTB homepage