A not-for-profit community journal that reviews the most important advances in the clinical management of HIV and access to treatment.
HTB supplement: 2015 Pipeline Report
Activist review of latest research into HIV, HCV and TB: drugs for adults and children, dose optimisation, diagnostics, prevention, cure and vaccines...
Remembering Professor Martin Fisher
A short tribute to one of the most experienced and popular HIV doctors whose unexpectedly died on the eve of the BHIVA conference.
Early START results recommend ART for all study participants: starting HIV meds when the CD4 count is above 500 reduces AIDS-related events
Breaking news from the START study that will change the way HIV is treated globally...
21st Annual BHIVA Conference, 21-24 April 2015, Brighton
11 reports from this important UK conference includes a focus on HIV and pregnancy and the important option to treat HIV soon after infection...
2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), 23-26 February 2015, Seattle
Further reports from CROI 2015 include HIV and pregnancy and HIV and heart disease...
5th International Workshop on HIV & Women , 21-22 February 2015, Seattle, Washington
i-Base is one of the few community organisations that reports from this annual workshop on women and HIV...
HTB supplement: 2014 Pipeline Report
Annual review of advances in HIV, HCV and TB: new drugs,strategies and vaccine research
Editor: Simon Collins. Contributing editor: Polly Clayden. ISSN 1472-4863.
Subscriptions are free — by post, email and online.
Each issue of HTB is circulated for comments to our medical review board.
- Four reasons IAS 2015 will be a milestone HIV conference: a personal view 29 July 2015.
- Dispersible tablet formulation of dolutegravir bioequivalent to the granule formulation 28 July 2015.
- HPTN 052: no HIV transmissions on effective ART – but limited data on viral failure and drug resistance 24 July 2015.
- New case of remission in a perinatally infected teenager 23 July 2015.
- The option for same day ART on diagnosis: the future model for HIV care 23 July 2015.
- IAS 2015: accessing webcasts and abstracts online 22 July 2015.
- HIV treatment at high CD4 counts protects against both AIDS and non-AIDS events in the START study: overall and in subgroup analyses 20 July 2015.
- IAS Towards an HIV Cure symposium: workshop summary 20 July 2015.
- Tribute to Bob Munk: long-time HIV positive US treatment activist and educator 20 July 2015.
- WHO 2015 guidelines to recommend ART for all HIV positive people 19 July 2015.
- HTB supplement: 2015 Pipeline Report 17 July 2015.
- Dedication 17 July 2015.
- The Antiretroviral Pipeline 17 July 2015.
- Fit for purpose: antiretroviral treatment optimisation 17 July 2015.
- The Pediatric Antiretroviral Pipeline 17 July 2015.
- Preventive Technologies: Antiretroviral and Vaccine Development 17 July 2015.
- Research Toward a Cure and Immune-Based and Gene Therapies 17 July 2015.
- New Drugs, New Strategies: Conquering Hepatitis C with Direct-Acting Antivirals 17 July 2015.
- The Tuberculosis Treatment Pipeline: Moving Beyond “Making the Most of What We’ve Got” 17 July 2015.
- Momentum in the Pediatric Tuberculosis Treatment Pipeline 17 July 2015.