A not-for-profit community journal that reviews the most important advances in the clinical management of HIV and access to treatment.
i-Base appeal: we need your help…
Please donate $4.50 or £9.00 each month to support i-Base services
23rd Annual Conference of BHIVA, 4-7 April 2017, Liverpool
Seven reports from BHIVA 2017 -– HIV and sexual health in the UK...
24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2017), 13-16 February 2017, Seattle
Further reports form CROI including HIV and children and advances in cure research...
Brighton heads towards zero HIV: first UK city with UN Fast Track status
Important targets set by Brighton - important to look to the future...
HTB supplement: 2016 Pipeline Report
Activist review of pipeline research for HIV, HCV and TB
Editor: Simon Collins. Contributing editor: Polly Clayden. ISSN 1472-4863.
Subscriptions are free — by post, email and online.
Each issue of HTB is circulated for comments to our medical review board.
- Unexpected side effects with generic abacavir – and potential for rare reactions to other generic ARVs 19 May 2017.
- FDA approves sofosbuvir/ledipasvir and sofosbuvir for children aged 12 to 17 5 May 2017.
- FDA updates Stribild and Tybost labels: interactions with systemic, inhaled, nasal and ophthalmic corticosteriods 5 May 2017.
- Hepatology – a clinical textbook (8th edition, 2017) 3 May 2017.
- March/April 2017: Volume 18 Number 3/4 27 April 2017.
- March/April 2017: Volume 18 Number 3/4 24 April 2017.
- i-Base appeal: we need your help… 24 April 2017.
- 23rd Annual Conference of BHIVA, 4-7 April 2017, Liverpool 24 April 2017.
- Drop in HIV incidence in gay men: frequent testing, early ART and PrEP 24 April 2017.
- Prompt/early ART: Dean Street pilot project reports 75% uptake 24 April 2017.
- Potential for phylogenetic analysis to show direction of HIV transmission 24 April 2017.
- Community presentations: dental care, HIV awareness and access to formula milk 24 April 2017.
- Initiatives for earlier HIV diagnosis: opt-out ER and home testing 24 April 2017.
- No new HIV cases in 398 people using PrEP at Dean Street clinic 24 April 2017.
- Other selections and webcasts 24 April 2017.
- 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2017), 13-16 February 2017, Seattle 24 April 2017.
- Dose reduction potential of nanoparticle ARV formulations confirmed in humans 24 April 2017.
- VRC01 in HIV-exposed newborns: first results support monthly injections for those at risk through breastfeeding 24 April 2017.
- Raltegravir pharmacokinetic targets met in high-risk HIV-exposed infants 24 April 2017.
- Tenofovir alafenamide exposure is modestly higher in children than adults 24 April 2017.