A not-for-profit community journal that reviews the most important advances in the clinical management of HIV and access to treatment.
NHS England confuses arse and elbow: block to PrEP ignores UK HIV crisis and will send PEP services into chaos
"Pirates have high-jacked the NHS"...
In Memory: Paul Blanchard
Rmembering our friend, i-Base founder and leading UK activist
22nd Annual BHIVA Conference, 19-22 April 2016, Manchester
Review of oral presentations at the recent UK conference...
Treatment as Prevention (TasP) in the UK supports access to ART at any CD4 count
TasP provides access to ART for people in the UK with high CD4 counts...
HTB supplement: 2015 Pipeline Report
Activist review of latest research into HIV, HCV and TB: drugs for adults and children, dose optimisation, diagnostics, prevention, cure and vaccines...
Editor: Simon Collins. Contributing editor: Polly Clayden. ISSN 1472-4863.
Subscriptions are free — by post, email and online.
Each issue of HTB is circulated for comments to our medical review board.
- NHS England confuses arse and elbow: block to PrEP ignores UK HIV crisis and will send PEP services into chaos 2 June 2016.
- In Memory: Paul Blanchard 1 June 2016.
- May/June 2016: Volume 17 Number 5/6 1 June 2016.
- 22nd Annual BHIVA Conference, 19-22 April 2016, Manchester 1 June 2016.
- New HBV drugs and non-viral liver disease in HIV positive people 1 June 2016.
- Non-AIDS mortality in England and Wales in HIV positive vs general population 1 June 2016.
- High prevalence of multiple high-risk HPV infections in young HIV positive gay men 1 June 2016.
- Anal cancer and HPV screening in HIV positive people 1 June 2016.
- Increasing demand for community treatment information services 1 June 2016.
- Non alcohol fatty acid liver disease: an emerging problem 1 June 2016.
- HIV positive people on ART have impaired alveolar immunity 1 June 2016.
- International Liver Congress (EASL) 2016, 13-18 April 2016, Barcelona 1 June 2016.
- High cure rates using generic hepatitis C drugs bought online: EASL supports lower cost access for Western countries 1 June 2016.
- Studies of new generic $300 HepC combination of ravidasvir and sofosbuvir for low-income countries 1 June 2016.
- 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2016), 22-25 February 2016, Boston 1 June 2016.
- No effect of tenofovir on infant bone mineral content in African study 1 June 2016.
- Use of modelling to predicting paediatric dosing of long acting antiretrovirals 1 June 2016.
- Nevirapine dosing for treatment of neonates 1 June 2016.
- START substudies: increased quality of life from earlier treatment but no impact on vascular function or cardiovascular markers 1 June 2016.
- Six-week ledipasvir/sofosbuvir in HIV positive patients with acute HCV 1 June 2016.