A not-for-profit community journal that reviews the most important advances in the clinical management of HIV and access to treatment.
Cure research at IAS 2014: TILDA measures the reservoir and romidepsin wakes it up
Latest news on cure research… timeline for a cure, a new test to measure the latent reservoir, and first results showing that sleeping cells can be targeted to wake
HTB supplement: 2014 Pipeline Report
Annual review of advances in HIV, HCV and TB: new drugs,strategies and vaccine research
Volume 15 Number 5/6 May/June 2014
Review of new HCV drugs from EASL, reports from BHIVA and CROI (PMTCT and children), US guidelines for PrEP, UK study news...
Activists protest the price of sofosbuvir: “So-Valdi, So-Expensive” – UK access already rationed
Cost effective but not affordable: sofosbuvir price upsets hepatologists...
Pharmacokinetics of antiretrovirals in pregnancy
Analysis of new data on use of atazanavir, raltegravir and darunavir during pregnancy.
Early antiretroviral treatment in infants
Comprehensive CROI report on early use of ART
Editor: Simon Collins. Contributing editor: Polly Clayden. ISSN 1472-4863.
Subscriptions are free — by post, email and online.
Each issue of HTB is circulated for comments to our medical review board.
- Higher ART coverage is associated with lower HIV infection rates in a multi-country analysis 25 July 2014.
- Cure research at IAS 2014: TILDA measures the reservoir and romidepsin wakes it up 22 July 2014.
- HTB supplement: 2014 Pipeline Report 19 July 2014.
- Dedication: Marvin Oscar Shulman 19 July 2014.
- Introduction and executive summary 19 July 2014.
- The antiretroviral pipeline 19 July 2014.
- Fit for purpose: treatment optimisation 19 July 2014.
- The paediatric antiretroviral pipeline 19 July 2014.
- Preventive technologies: antiretroviral and vaccine development 19 July 2014.
- Research toward a cure and immune-based and gene therapies 19 July 2014.
- Hepatitis C pipeline: BONANZA! The gold rush is under way 19 July 2014.
- Global update: hepatitis C treatment activism 19 July 2014.
- The tuberculosis diagnostics pipeline 19 July 2014.
- Tuberculosis drug development hobbles forward 19 July 2014.
- Playing catch-up: paediatric tuberculosis treatment pipeline 19 July 2014.
- The tuberculosis vaccines pipeline 19 July 2014.
- Acknowledgments 19 July 2014.
- New ARV prescribing guidelines for London (2014) 12 July 2014.
- Wrestling with the implications of the Mississippi case 12 July 2014.
- Volume 15 Number 5/6 May/June 2014 27 May 2014.