Easy to read, up-to-date guides to HIV treatment, and sexual transmission and testing of HIV.
Changing treatment and drug resistance (2015)
Updated: Introduction to Combination Therapy (2014)
Hepatitis C for people living with HIV
Updated: HIV, pregnancy and women’s health
HIV testing and risks of sexual transmission
Updated: HIV and your quality of life
Second-line therapy and drug resistance. Why treatment stops working and when to change. February 2015.
What is combination therapy? How does it work? CD4 and viral load tests. When to start. Which drug. Side effects, adherence and resistance. July 2014.
What is hepatitis C? New drugs and treatment. Testing, diagnosis and monitoring. FibroScan and biopsy. Living with hepatitis C coinfection. November 2013.
Planning your pregnancy. HIV treatment when pregnant. Important monitoring tests. Stopping your baby getting HIV. After baby is born. March 2013.
Each med described with links to patient and prescribing info.
Sexual health for you and your partner. Understanding transmission risks. How and when to test. What the results mean. February 2013.
Side effects & other complications. Talking with your doctor. HIV & ageing. Diet and exercise. Tips to help. July 2012.
Side effects diary and other charts from our Treatment Passport to record your CD4 count, viral load, treatment history and other information. September 2009
How clinical trials work, why they are important, understanding the results and the role of the advocate in research. March 2009.
- Changing treatment and drug resistance (2015) 2 February 2015
- Updated: Introduction to Combination Therapy (2014) 1 June 2014
- Hepatitis C for people living with HIV 25 October 2013
- Updated: HIV, pregnancy and women’s health 13 June 2013
- HIV testing and risks of sexual transmission 13 February 2013
- more articles
Questions and answers
- How do I safely use PrEP if I buy it online? 10 August 2015
- Can I check PrEP from the Internet is genuine? 10 August 2015
- I stopped treatment, can i infect my partner? 7 August 2015
- Can I get PrEP privately in the UK? 4 August 2015
- I have an undetectable viral load, is this good? 3 August 2015
- Q and A homepage