Easy to read, up-to-date guides to HIV treatment, and sexual transmission and testing of HIV.
What is combination therapy? How does it work? CD4 and viral load tests. When to start. Which drug. Side effects, adherence and resistance. April 2013.
Planning your pregnancy. HIV treatment when pregnant. Important monitoring tests. Stopping your baby getting HIV. After baby is born. March 2013.
Each med described with links to patient and prescribing info.
Sexual health for you and your partner. Understanding transmission risks. How and when to test. What the results mean. February 2013.
Second-line therapy and drug resistance. Why treatment stops working and when to change. February 2013.
Side effects & other complications. Talking with your doctor. HIV & ageing. Diet and exercise. Tips to help. July 2012.
What is hepatitis C? Testing and diagnosis. Monitoring tests. Liver biopsy and Fibroscan. Treatment options. Living with hepatitis C coinfection. March 2009.
Side effects diary and other charts from our Treatment Passport to record your CD4 count, viral load, treatment history and other information. September 2009
How clinical trials work, why they are important, understanding the results and the role of the advocate in research. March 2009.
Questions and answers
- What is the risk to my partner with an undetectable viral load? 23 May 2013
- What are my chances of having a baby? 21 May 2013
- Is there a difference between Atripla, Tribuss and Odimune 21 May 2013
- Do HIV meds interact with the “morning after pill” levonorgestrel (Levonelle) 21 May 2013
- Are my bf’s CD4 results really this good? 19 May 2013
- Q and A homepage