Sexual health for you and your partner. Understanding risk. PrEP. U=U. How and when to test. What the results mean. January 2020.
Access to PrEP in the UK. How to buy PrEP online. Options for dosing. Testing and monitoring. November 2019.
What is ART (antiretroviral treatment)? How does it work? CD4 and viral load. When to start. Which drugs. Side effects, adherence and resistance. October 2019.
Six pictures with easy text to explain ART, the HIV lifecycle, adherence, test results, cure research and more. June 2019.
Planning your pregnancy. HIV treatment when pregnant. Important monitoring tests. Stopping your baby getting HIV. After baby is born. April 2019.
Second-line therapy and drug resistance. Why treatment stops working and when to change. December 2017.
Listing for each HIV drug with links to patient and prescribing info.
What is hepatitis C? New drugs (DAAs) and access. Testing, diagnosis and monitoring. FibroScan. April 2017.
Side effects and living well with HIV. Talking with your doctor. Ageing well. Diet and exercise. Tips to help. August 2016.
How HIV clinical trials work and why research is important. How to understand results. The role of the advocate in research. December 2015.
Side effects diary and other charts from our Treatment Passport. Record your CD4 count, viral load, treatment history and other information. September 2015
i-Base can answer any question about HIV treatment. If we don't know the answer we will research it. And if there is no clear answer we will tell you.
- Am I at risk from resistance if my partner is not yet on meds? 5 April 2020
- What and where are the BHIVA statements on HIV and coronavirus? 2 April 2020
- Does coronavirus stop me working if I am HIV positive? 2 April 2020
- Are HIV positive people at higher risk for coronavirus and COVID-19? 2 April 2020
- Do HIV positive people need a face mask to prevent COVID-19? 2 April 2020