This pocket ART page links to different i-Base resources about side effects, other health problems and your quality of life.
Pocket side effects guide is a small i-Base leaflet about side effects, long term health and your quality of life (QoL).
Pocket side effect guide links
- Pocket side effects – home page for this pocket resource.
- ART choice – your choices for treatment.
- Switching – nearly always an option if you have side effects.
- Talk – essential if you are to get the best care.
- Diary – keeping a side effect diary.
- Quality of Life – other health issues – especially as we get older.
- Quotes this guide – experiences of HIV positive people and advocates.
- References - references used for the guide.
- Questions and answers – get answers to your questions.
Full guide to HIV and your quality of life, including side effects and other health issues
i-Base also produce more detailed information about side effects and other health issues.
The guide looks at how to describe side effects to your doctors, includes medical and alternative ways to manage each main side effect and looks at the most likely side effect for each drug.
This guide is available online and a printed A5 booklet.