These are the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about CD4 counts.What are normal ranges for a CD4 count, the CD4% and the CD4:CD8 ratio?
- What are normal ranges for a CD4 count, the CD4% and the CD4:CD8 ratio?
- Can I increase my CD4 count without HIV treatment (ART)?
- How can I maintain or improve my CD4 cell count?
- Will “immune boosters” help my CD4 count?
- Why does my CD4 count go up and down?
- Is a CD4 count under 100 bad?
- Can I start treatment with a high CD4 count?
- How quickly should CD4 and viral loads change after starting treatment?
- What does my CD4 percentage mean?
- My CD4 count is very low, will treatment still work?
If your question is not answered here, please ask your question online and we will be happy to answer it.
The following links all come from our treatment training manual:
Last updated: 8 January 2016.