HIV and quality of life: updated guide to side effects
15 July 2012. Related: News.
The 6th edition of this guide is now online and available in print. It focuses on the most commonly used and recommended treatments, including new and recently approved drugs.
It also new sections on a health diet, exercise and keeping active and the positive impact this has on your long-term health.
The online version includes additional material to the print version.
This edition is already available in Portuguese.
This guide will help you:
- Have accurate, up-to-date information about side effects and what to do about them.
- Get the most out of your relationship with your doctor and other health professionals.
- Feel more in control of your treatment.
- Get better medical care and improved health, and
- Achieve a better quality-of-life.