Hepatitis C – pocket guide (2017)
1 March 2017. Related: Guides, News, Publications.
Pocket hepatitis C (HCV) guide is a small i-Base leaflet about HCV for people who are also HIV positive.
It covers testing, monitoring and treatment – especially with new HCV meds called DAAs (direct acting antivirals).
- Download pocket HCV – PDF (400 Kb)
- Order free printed copies
- More pocket ART pages
This is a shortened version of the full i-Base guide to hepatitis C for people with HIV.
Full guide to hepatitis C for people with HIV
i-Base also produce more detailed information about hepatitis C.
This guide is available online and as an A5 booklet.
- Full guide to hepatitis C – more than 90 online pages.
- Full guide PDF download – 700 Kb
- Order a free printed copy