This year, i-Base needs to raise £100,000 just to match last year’s funding.
Your regular support can make this happen.
We can reach this target if 500 people support i-Base with just £9 a month and 1000 people support i-Base with £4.50 a month.
Please become one of our supporters that help.
- i-Base continues to provide all services free, including free community publications for all UK clinics.
- Last year the i-Base Q&A service answered almost 6,000 individual questions from HIV positive people.
- The i-Base website gets more than 400,000 users every month.
- More than 850 members of the UK-CAB are connected in a network of advocates, to ensure HIV positive people are represented at all levels of our care.
- HIV Treatment Bulletin (HTB) has 5,000 subscribers. It is the UK’s longest running activist HIV treatment publication – starting as DrFax from 1996-2000 and relaunched as HTB from 2000-2017.
- HIV services are being dramatically cut across the UK, and much of the voluntary sector is vulnerable, including i-Base.
More details on our work are in the 2017 review.
If you would like to support this work, all contributions are appreciated and make a difference.
i-Base does not have the luxury of financial reserves and we make every penny count.
Restructuring some services, such as moving to electronic distribution of HTB will help, but by itself will not be enough.
Please make a regular monthly online donation by credit card using the buttons below. Small regular donations help us more than single payments but both types of support can be made using the same link. Gift Aid increases the donation to i-Base by 25%, at no cost to you.
Donate with Gift Aid:
Donate without Gift Aid:
If you prefer to give offline, please use this donation form.
However you chose to donate to i-Base, thank you for your support.
If you would like to help i-Base in other ways, or would like more information about this i-Base appeal, please contact Suzanne Thompson or Simon Collins at HIV i-Base on 020 8616 2210.
Thank you for your help.