1. General information on side effects
This section includes general information about side effects.
It includes how to monitor side effects and how to report them to your doctor.
- What are side effects and why do they occur?
- Starting treatment for the first time?
- How to talk to your doctor about side effects
- Side effects diary
- Using the Yellow Card scheme
- How side effects are graded
- Side effects, drug levels and genetics
- When is therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) appropriate?
- Changing your HIV drugs
- Side effects and adherence
- You and your doctor
Last updated: 1 November 2021.