12th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV Therapy, 13-15 April 2011, Miami
The following reports from the pharmacology workshop this year are selected from excellent more extensive coverage from both Liverpool Universitys HIV drug interaction website and natap.org.
Please visit these index pages for full coverage from the workshop.
Abstracts from the workshop, published in Reviews in Antiviral Therapy & Infectious Diseases 2011_3 are available to download from the meeting website.
Selected presentations are also available online.
Articles included in this issue of HTB are:
- Quad reduces levels of oral contraceptives
- Elvitegravir/cobicistat and acid reducing agents
- Lopinavir/r reduces levels of rifabutin
- Cobicistat has little impact on CYP2D6 and CYP2B6
- Atazanavir levels indicate need for higher dose during pregnancy
- Once-daily 150-mg maraviroc explored in people taking atazanavir/ritonavir
- Lopinavir troughs lower in children on once-daily dose with efavirenz
- Dose optimisation: 50 mg ritonavir-boosting, 3TC dosing and raltegravir once-daily