17th Annual Conference of the British HIV Association (BHIVA), 6-8 April 2011, Bournemouth
This year the annual BHIVA meeting was held in Bournemouth and included important studies reported below.
The abstract book from the conference, published as a supplement to HIV Medicine is available to download free as a PDF file from the BHIVA website.
Reports in this issue include:
- Atazanavir in pregnancy: 155 cases in London clinics
- Co-morbidity and late presentation – findings from an over 50s cohort
- Health outcomes for young adults with perinatally acquired HIV infection following transfer to adult services
- The use of calcaneal stiffness index to screen for osteoporosis in HIV-infected individuals
- Frequency and characteristics of long-term non-progressors and HIV controllers in the Chelsea and Westminster cohort
- Cerebral function in perinatally HIV infected young people and HIV uninfected sibling controls
- An audit of HIV care provision for Immigration Removal Centre patients