Job vacancy: i-Base administrator
HIV i-Base is looking for a part time receptionist and office administrator.
- Answering the phone as first point of contact for people calling i-Base.
- Maintaining our various data bases and processing publication orders.
- Labeling, packing and despatching publication orders.
- Maintaining office supplies and services.
- Preparing reports from the databases.
- Posting publications to our email lists.
- Secretarial assistance to other staff.
Experience in the use of Word, and Excel essential and proficiency in FileMaker Pro would be an asset.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to manage a diverse workload. Have good personal communications skills to enable them to work with colleagues and engage with callers and visitors.
The salary for this post will be in the range £18,000 to $£22,000 pro rata for four days depending on experience. Holiday entitlement is 25 pa days also pro rata.
HIV i-Base offices are between Borough and Southwark tube stations in central London.
If you are interested in applying for this post please send a cover letter and CV to:
by Friday the 21st October 2011
Details are also online.
HIV i-Base is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from people living with HIV.