13th European AIDS Conference (EACS), Belgrade, Serbia, 12-15 October 2011
The 13th European AIDS Conference was held in Belgrade from 12-15 October.
Unfortunately abstracts are not yet available online, and although webcasts, podcasts and PowerPoint slides are available these require a login name and password (obtainable by email from the EACS secretariat). [Note: abstracts have since been posted to the EACS abstract archive: http://www.abstractserver.com/eacsabstractarchive]
The same login details can also be used to access training resources from a pre-meeting training for doctors and other resources. iPhone and iPad versions are accessible using the free Talks On The Go App.
The following reports are included in this issue.
- European guidelines (EACS) – 2011 update
- Raltegravir achieves superiority over efavirenz after four years
- Higher plasma levels of tenofovir and darunavir but not efavirenz in older patients
- Ritonavir levels reduced with high fat meal (900 kcal)
- Transplacental transfer of raltegravir and delayed plasma clearance in preterm neonates