19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), 5-8 March 2012, Seattle
1 June 2012. Related: Conference reports, Conference index, CROI 19 (Retrovirus) 2012.
This issue of HTB continues our coverage from the 19th CROI with reports on HIV and the brain, side effects and complications, pregnancy and women’s health.
Abstracts and PDF files for many of the full posters are also online.
This issue includes:
- HIV and the brain: longitudinal results from CHARTER and other studies
- Systolic blood pressure and risk of myocardial infarction in HIV infection
- Risk of non-AIDS defining malignancies and immune suppression
- Renal impairment in the D:A:D study
- Early data for rilpivirine long acting formulation supports further investigation for PrEP
- Hormonal contraception: HIV transmission and progression rates
- Darunavir use during pregnancy
Abstracts and presentations are available at this link: