11th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV, 11-15 November 2012, Glasgow
1 December 2012. Related: Conference reports, Conference index, HIV 11 Glasgow 2012.
The International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV is held in Glasgow every two years and has the advantage of a single-track programme that this year included many excellent overview lectures and more than 300 posters.
The abstracts from the meeting are published as a supplement to the Journal of the International AIDS Society and are also available to download free in PDF format from the conference web site.
Web casts from the oral sessions will be posted on the conference web site in early December.
Reports in this issue include:
- Issues that divide expert opinion: when to start, HIV and ageing and the impact of HIV on life expectancy
- Dolutegravir: integrase resistance and the impact of the background regimen
- Update on Quad: 96 week data from phase 3 studies
- HIV/HCV coinfection: early glimpses of an interferon-free future and EuroSIDA incidence data
- Resistance in infants and children receiving ART in South Africa