20th International AIDS Conference, 20-25 July 2014, Melbourne
1 October 2014. Related: Conference reports, Conference index, World AIDS 20 Melbourne 2014.
We continue our coverage of reports from the AIDS 2014 Conference held in Melbourne in July.
The abstracts, Powerpoint slides, posters and webcasts from the meeting are accessible online using the programme at a glance link from the conference website.
Articles in this issue of HTB are:
- Update on baseline STIs in UK oral PrEP study (PROUD)
- High prevalence of COPD at baseline in START study sub-study
- Risk of CVD or type-2 diabetes according to change in BMI on ART
- Rosuvastatin may be partially effective in moderating residual immune activation on ART
- Reasons for loss to follow up in the Malawi Option B+ programme