21st Annual BHIVA Conference, 21-24 April 2015, Brighton
A selection of these are briefly summarised below.
For full details, and for other studies, please see the webcasts for oral session and online abstract book for posters.
Articles in this issue include:
- BHIVA pregnancy audit 2013 to 2014
- Transmitted drug resistance in HIV positive pregnant women
- Primary HIV infection and early use of ART
- Rectal STIs and viral load in HIV positive men on and off ART
- Impact of age and HIV on use of non-HIV meds: early results on health care use in the POPPY study
- Other short reports from BHIVA
- HIV and transgender care
- Tacrolimus-based immunosuppression for HIV-positive kidney transplant recipients
- Exclusion of HIV positive people from experimental studies for lymphoma research
- Meta-analysis of randomised studies finds no higher risk of viral failure in fixed-dose combinations compared to separate drugs
- Phenomenon of seroreversion in UK children started on early ART after birth
- Informed consent and patient information are too difficult for most people to easily understand