16th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV & Hepatitis Therapy, 26-28 May 2015, Washington DC
1 October 2015. Related: Conference reports, Conference index, PK Workshop 16th 2015.
This important annual pharmacology (PK) workshop always includes studies that are not presented elsewhere.
The slides from the oral abstract presentations are available as pdfs at: http://www.infectiousdiseasesonline.com/16th-hivhep-pk-presentations/
The direct link for the abstract book PDF is:
Reports in this issue of HTB include:
- Reducing efavirenz dose is unlikely to overcome interaction with levonorgestrel
- Doravirine and cabotegravir do not affect the pharmacokinetics of oral contraceptives
- Pharmacokinetics of four antiretrovirals in pregnancy: data from the PANNA network
- Dolutegravir placental transfer moderate in ex vivo model
- Paediatric dosing of DRV/r