21st International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016), 18-22 July 2016, Durban, South Africa
The AIDS 2016 programme is online as a searchable database.
Oral abstracts (but so far not the full abstract book) are available as a PDF supplement to the Journal of the IAS.
Although the search is good at finding abstracts, further links to webcasts, slides and poster PDFs only appear to be accessible through the online conference programme.
This requires searching for and then viewing the conference session where the study is presented (whether as an oral abstract, plenary talk or other type of presentation). Once the session window is opened, a column to the right of the presentation title shows links to the abstract, plus slides and webcasts if available. Webcasts can either be viewed in the session window or as separate links on YouTube.
Articles in this issue are:
- Four day a week ART: sub-optimal drug levels but few virological failures
- Large disparities in costs of antiretrovirals between low- and middle income countries
- High risk of virological failure and loss to follow up postpartum in South Africa
- Birth weight and preterm delivery outcomes of vertically vs non-vertically infected HIV positive pregnant women
- High death rates among HIV positive women postpartum accessing antiretrovirals
- Higher rates of eye complications in HIV positive people on ART
- Short reports on selected Durban posters