i-Base appeal: please support i-Base with £5 or £10 a month
A BIG thank you all all supporters over the years including in the recent Solidarity2020 campaign.
More than 70 people bought one or more posters curated by Wolfgang Tillmans and the Between Bridges Foundation, to who we are also really grateful 🙂
Background – our work each year
Each year, i-Base needs to raise £100,000 to support annual funding goals.
Your regular support can make a big difference.
We could reach our £100,000 target if:
- 500 people support i-Base with £9.00 a month, and…
- 1000 people support with £4.50 a month.
Please become one of our subscribers that help.
- i-Base continues to provide all services free, including free community publications for all UK clinics.
- The i-Base website gets more than 500,000 users every month. Average pages read time is 6 minutes. And last year the i-Base Q&A service received more that 12,000 individual questions from HIV positive people.
- HIV services are being dramatically cut across the UK, and much of the voluntary sector is vulnerable, including i-Base.
If you can support our work, all contributions are appreciated and make a difference.
Moving to electronic distribution of HTB will help, but by itself will not be enough.
This link includes the option to securely donate online or offline.
If you would like to help i-Base in other ways, or would like more information about this i-Base appeal, please contact Suzanne Thompson or Simon Collins at HIV i-Base on 020 8616 2210.
Thank you for your help.