18th International European AIDS Conference (EACS 2021)
30 November 2021. Related: Conference reports, EACS 18 London 2021.
This means that the conference immediately became available online for delegates.
The programme and abstract book from the meeting are available as open access, but other resources are more complicated, with webcasts behind a paywall.
- https://eacs2021.abstractserver.com/program (programme)
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/14681293/2021/22/S3 (PDF abstract book)
- https://eposters-eacs2021.medicalcongress.online (ePosters)
- https://europeanaidsconference.eacs.cyim.com (webcasts – needs EACS membership – from €30 for a year)
Abstracts can also be accessed through the online programme (first link above). For oral sessions this involves click on the day of the presentation and for posters this is through clicking the two elibrary listings in the programme (for Thursday and Friday).
Reports in this issue of HTB are below.
- Lenacapavir: drug resistance in treatment experienced participants
- Implications of historical M184V on use of dual dolutegravir/lamivudine ART
- Stopping long-acting cabotegravir/rilpivirine: 1 in 5 trial participants don’t restart oral ART within eight weeks
- Islatravir plus doravirine dual ART: 144 week follow-up from phase 2 study
- HIV-specific mental health services across the EU