Publications and reports launched in Washington
16 August 2012. Related: News.
The IAS conference was used to launch several publications that each cover important aspects of HIV treatment or access.
Here are a few that caught our attention. MSF get the award for most prolific.
This article in HTB includes summaries from each publication plus web link to PDF versions.
- IAS report: Towards an HIV Cure: Global Scientific Strategy
- JAIDS supplement: HIV and ageing
- Lancet series on HIV in MSM
- MSF: report on viral load technology in developing countries
- MSF: untangling the web of ART price reductions
- MSF: US trade and IP agreements further threaten global health
- MSF: report for faster scale up
- UNAIDS report: Together we will end AIDS
TAG/i-Base Pipeline report 2012