FAQs on viral load
- My viral load has increased, should I be worried?
- What do my viral load results mean?
- What does undetectable viral load mean?
- Does undetectable in blood mean it is undetectable in genital fluids?
- How quickly does viral load drop after starting treatment?
- Does undetectable mean that someone is not infectious?
- Is reinfection a risk if two HIV positive people are undetectable?
If your question is not answered here, please ask your question online and we will be happy to answer it.
For more information about viral load please see our treatment training manual.
Last updated: 5 June 2022.