U=U resources for UK clinics
3 September 2018. Related: Advocates, HIV positive people, News, Resources.
i-Base have produced new resources to help raise the profile of U=U in UK clinics.
- A3 colour posters
- A6 double-sided post cards
- U=U factsheet leaflets: Q&A format to explain U=U in more detail. This leaflet is formatted to print in colour or black and white… BUT please let us send you free printed leaflets if you are in the UK.
- A5 factsheet (4-page 2-column PDF).
- A4 factsheet (4-page-column PDF).
- U=U graphics: for computer and laptop screen savers or home screens.
- Screensaver 1 (3600 x 2700 pixels JPEG)
- Screensaver 2 (3600 x 2700 pixels JPEG)
- Screensaver 3 (3600 x 2700 pixels -JPEG)
You can order A3 U=U posters and A4 factsheets free in the UK for your clinic or community organisation. There is also a fax-back order form.
i-Base can also individualise these resources for your own Trust or hospital.
For example, you can order the standard A3 posters, or customise them to include photographs of doctors, advocates or other health workers at your clinic.
These resources were developed with Dr Ann Sullivan at the Kobler Centre.
For more details please email: