This pocket ART page links to different i-Base resources about ART.
Pocket ART guide is a small i-Base leaflet about HIV treatment.
ART stands for antiretroviral treatment.
HIV drugs are called antiretrovirals because HIV is a retrovirus.
ART is used to treat HIV.
Pocket ART guide links
- Adherence tips – information about taking meds.
- ART choice – your choice for your treatment
- Side effects – links to more information
- PARTNER study – how ART stops transmission
- START study - why ART is now recommended for all positive people
- Quotes this guide – experiences of HIV positive people and advocates.
- References – references used for the guide
- Questions and answers – get answers to your questions
Full guide on Introduction to ART
i-Base also produce more detailed information about ART. This includes more information on ART, shocie of drugs, adherence, drug resistance and other aspect of treatment.
This guide is available online and as an A5 booklet.
- Full Introduction to ART – more than 50 online pages, also available as a booklet.
- Full guide PDF download.
- Order a free printed copy.
Last updated: 1 January 2017