Background and general questions
This guide will help you get the most out of your HIV treatment and care if you are considering pregnancy or during your pregnancy. We hope that it will be useful at all stages: before, during and after pregnancy. It should help whether or not you are already on ART. It includes information for your own health and the health of your baby.
- If you have just been diagnosed with HIV
- Can HIV positive women become mothers?
- Your HIV treatment will protect your baby
- How is HIV transmitted to a baby?
- Are pregnant women automatically offered HIV testing?
- Is it really safe to take HIV medicines during pregnancy?
- Will being pregnant make my HIV worse?
- Additional info
Last updated: 1 December 2015.