This page links to i-Base resources about HIV and pregnancy.
Pocket pregnancy guide is a small i-Base leaflet about HIV and pregnancy.
It includes information about planning your pregnancy, using ART, delivery and after care including feeding.
This includes a focus on the importance of the mothers’ health and how this is also important for the baby.
Pocket pregnancy guide links
- Having a baby – introduction
- Planning – planning your pregnancy
- ART choice – your choices for treatment.
- Choice of delivery – information on choice of delivery
- Adherence tips – information about taking meds.
- Feeding – information about feeding your baby
- Quotes this guide – experiences of HIV positive people and advocates.
- References – references used for the guide
- Questions and answers – get answers to your questions.
Full guide to HIV, pregnancy and womens’ health
i-Base also produce more detailed information covering all aspects of HIV and pregnancy.
This guide is available online and as an A5 booklet.
- Full guide to HIV, pregnancy and womens’ health – more than 60 online pages, also available as a booklet.
- Full guide PDF download.
- Order a free printed copy.
Last updated: 16 November 2015