Question

Meds in South Africa without a prescription, is it possible?

I live in South Africa. Can I get ARVs without a prescription?

Answer

Thanks for getting in touch.

Though its possible to get ARVs in South Africa from a pharmacy, you’ll still need a prescription from your doctor.

Hi Helga,

The i-Base website is an info resource for people who are HIV positive. Are you and your daughter HIV positive?

If so, you can contact the Treatment Action Campaign. They might be able to help with local information.

2. Helga

Hi my name is Helga I’m in cape town somerset west I need to get my zopax 1mg subscription cause I’m here for a long period of time since both my daughter’,s has epilepsy and I have to wait to see the neurologist

Hi Eric,

If you’re living in South Africa you can contact the Treatment Action Campaign. They might be able to help with local advice. And as Lisa says, you’ll need a prescription from your doctor.

4. Eric

Hi
    I’m having a problem obtaining ARVS, so, I want a place where I can buy it.

Regards

Hi Jason,
    Thanks for this link for LGBT community health services including HIV.

6. Jason

Hi. U can get your meds for free from your local clinic without a perscription from a Doctor. Contact Out.org.za

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *