Question

Does Gammora cure HIV?

Does Gammora cure HIV? Where can I buy Gammora in South Africa? How long will it take before I’m cured?

Answer

Thanks for getting in touch.

The simple answer to this question is NO.

Zion medical are simply peddling BAD Science as the following reports explain:

Hi Thabiso,

Do you live in South Africa?

You could try contacting the Treatment Action Campaign. They’ve been campaigning since the early 2000s for access to affordable and quality medicines.

2. Thabiso

Our government do not want the cure because they are benefiting from the ARVs. When ever some1 suggest something they talk about procedures which do not apply.

Hi Venkata,

Its not that governments don’t care, nor is it a case that the medical community don’t understand. HIV is a very complicated illness and one that is clearly hard to find a cure for. Like other illnesses, for example cancer its going to take time to find something that will cure HIV.
    A great deal of money and resources has, and is going into HIV cure research. In time hopefully a cure will be found. For now we have ARVs. Though not ideal, due to the dedication of the medical community treatment for HIV has come a very long way since it was first developed.

4. Venkata

Why don’t scientists and governments don’t understand the urgency to find cure all ready 3 decades passed away so many people died and who are living with HIV trying to get suicide and lot of discrimination still there