Q and A


My boy is positive, how can I have safe sex with him and take care of him?


Thank you for your question.

You can have sex with your partner safely using a condom when you have penetrative sex.

Information about how to have sex safely is included at this link

To find out more about other ways to support someone who is HIV-positive see information at this link.

A relationship with an HIV-positive person is similar to any relationship. It will be based on how you develop together. The Avert website linked above includes a wide range of information about the impact of HIV though.

Good luck for you and your partner.

Information on this website is provided by treatment advocates and offered as a guide only. Decisions about your treatment should always be taken in consultation with your doctor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Posting rules. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>