These are the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) asked by people who are HIV positive with a negative partner.
- How can I be negative when my partner is positive?
- How to become pregnant when one partner is HIV positive and the other is HIV negative?
- Can I access PrEP in the UK?
- How can I tell my partner I am positive?
- Why do I get rejected for being honest about my status?
- My partner won’t use condoms?
- How safe is it not to use condoms?
If your question is not answered here, please ask your question online and we will be happy to answer it.
Artwork copyright Keith Haring Foundation
Last updated: 11 July 2016.