6th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, 17-21 November 2002, Glasgow, UK
1 February 2003. Related: Conference reports, Conference index, HIV 6th Glasgow 2002.
Some presentations from this meeting are online at the congference website:
Abstracts from the meeting are archived at:
The following articles are included in coverage of this conference.
- Combination of three generic drugs in one pill meets bioequivalence criteria when compared with the branded drugs: Triomune vs d4T/3TC/NVP
- An overview of the conference
- Pharmacokinetic evaluation of tenofovir and enteric-coated ddI
- The advantages of fosamprenavir; comparing saquinavir/r to lopinavir/r; reducing viral load to <3 copies; AZT-d4T cross resistance; and rising HCV rates
- Promising data regarding DermaVir for therapeutic vaccine
- Enfuvirtide (T-20): predicting success and modelling survival benefits
- Virologic failure among treatment-naive patients taking tenofovir DF or stavudine in combination with lamivudine and efavirenz
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of tenofovir vs. d4T when used in combination with 3TC and efavirenz in ARV-naive patients
- Safety profile of tenofovir in treatment-experienced patients