XVIII International AIDS Conference: 18-23 July 2010, Vienna
We continue our coverage of this important conference. For earlier rpeorts including details of online conference access, please see the July/August edition of HIV Treatment Bulletin.
Reports in this issue include:
- Spray-dried nanoparticle formulation of efavirenz
- Switching boosted-PIs to raltegravir
- Scaling up: what to do first?
- A new point-of care CD4 test
- Early infant diagnosis
- Efavirenz-based regimens among women of reproductive age receiving ART in Johannesburg
- Male circumcision retains effectiveness at reducing risk of HIV infection: 54 month results
Abstracts from the conference are published on the conference website: http://www.aids2010.org/