20th International HIV Drug Resistance Workshop, 9–13 June 2012, Sitges
This international meeting on drug resistance now covers both HIV and hepatitis and usually includes studies presented here prior to other HIV conferences.
Several of the presentations are now posted to the website for the meeting together with a PDF file of the abstract book.
Brief reports summarise the following selected studies.
- In vitro resistance profile for BMS-986001
- Defective viral reservoir populations is common in patients on long-term suppressed ART
- Recombination dynamics in case of MDR sub-type D following superinfection with wild-type sub-type B
- First case report of transmission with five-class resistance
- New data on the Berlin patient: interpret with caution