14th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology, 22-24 April 2013, Amsterdam
The annual pharmacology workshop usually highlights interesting studies with relevance to both clinical practice and pipeline drug development.
Although we were unable to attend the workshop this year, the following summaries should be considered preliminary as they are based on the conference abstracts.
These reports include:
- Population pharmacokinetics of efavirenz to inform dosing in children three months of age and above
- Bilirubin as a surrogate marker for atazanavir in children
- Transplacental transfer of atazanavir and neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia
- Tenofovir population pharmacokinetics in pregnancy
- Effect of rifampicin on BMS-663068 in healthy volunteers
- Coformulated darunavir/cobicistat: an alternative to separate ritonavir boosting
- Continuous infusion of T-20 in multidrug resistant patient with intolerance of s.c. injections
The presentations from the 2013 workshop are due to be posted as slides. The abstract book has not yet been posted to the conference web site.